Have you been dealing with rough unmanageable hair that keep falling flat or drying Insanely after a shampoo and doesn’t seem to like to at all? Is it that the ends are splitting and the roots are oily and probably dandruff is coming soon too!?
Here’s a recipe for all of you who don’t want to spend thousands on products and need a quick fix for the summer hair debacle :
Aloe Vera : 1 whole stem
Honey : 2 teaspoons
Yoghurt/Curd : 2 tablespoons
Coconut Oil : 2 tablespoons
Note : If you need more, continue with the same ratio.
YOU WILL NEED :
A knife and a blender ( use with caution or take the help of an adult)
A Hair color applicator brush or a comb.
1. Make the pack first by peeling the aloe Vera stem and taking out the gel. Add all ingredients and blend well! Untill you get this consistency:
2. Part your hair down the middle and comb to get rid of tangles.
3. Start applying the mix like you’d apply hair color or oil… Massage gently and move on towards the ends.
4. Make a bun and leave for about an hour.
5. Shampoo and condition your hair as normal!
Guess what’s back?!
Shine and Nourishment!